Most of the Canadian and American visitors have left so they can be home for Easter and the Mexicans are just arriving. 
The tents started to go up in the wee hours Thursday night. There were none there when we went to bed so obviously they got pitched in the dark. They continued to arrive all day yesterday and last evening. Within a couple of days, we won’t be able to see our beach. Part of the large extended family which arrived Thursday night has camped on this beach every Easter for 28 years.
Bruce was on water detail late yesterday and I filled countless 5 gallon buckets at noon today. I’m scheduled to give everyone showers at 5pm.

I went out and had a look down the beach and it looks like it is getting busy down there, too.

The minstrels are also starting to arrive.
No comments:
Post a Comment